Do you need help with your clutter?
I now offer both on-site and virtual decluttering sessions, via Facetime or Whatsapp using your phone, tablet or laptop.
Advantages of on-line decluttering sessions:
- Sessions can be shorter – from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- They can take place at anytime of the day (within reason!) or at short bursts throughout a day or week…
- Together we can discuss solutions to, for example, a cluttered desk, run-away paper work, a chaotic kitchen table, but…
- You, the client actually carry out the work, so whatever measures we decide…
- You, the client, feel more in control than if you were simply watching me do it.
- You have more privacy – only the areas you want help with need to be seen by me!
So, let me ask you:
- Are you drowning in ‘stuff’?
- Do you have trouble finding things?
- Do you tell yourself you’ll tidy up, but never get round to it?
HappyInYourSpace is here to help!
…and bring order and peace to your surroundings.
As a trained member of APDO, the Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers, HappyInYourSpace can help you to declutter and organise your house and provide you with tidying and decluttering tips so that you can be ‘happy in your space.’
HappyInYourSpace offers professional decluttering services, typically in West London, including but not limited to Chiswick, Acton, Ealing, Isleworth, Notting Hill, Hammersmith, Kensington and Shepherds Bush.