- Confidentiality: All information received from the client is treated as confidential and will not be shared with anyone without his/her written consent.
- Data Protection: HappyInYourSpace is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Ref: ZA205363 for inclusion on the Public Register of Data Controllers under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- In the event of a cancellation, in addition to the non-refundable deposit, any non-refundable travel or other expenses paid by HappyInYourSpace will be chargeable to the client at the time of cancellation.
- It is a privilege to be able to help clients sort their stuff and lighten their load. However, whatever HappyInYourSpace advises, the client will have the final say on what stays or goes. Therefore the company cannot be held responsible for the consequences of a client’s decisions.
- HappyInYourSpace will handle the client’s goods with the appropriate care at all times; in the unlikely event of a breakage or accident, the company shall not be liable for loss or damage to items, however caused.
- For the best use of time and energy it is strongly recommended that the session is uninterrupted by anything except issues related to the decluttering.
- HappyInYourSpace is happy to lift and shift light items, but very heavy items such as sofas or chests will have to be moved by prior arrangement, preferably in advance of the session.
- If a client is happy to go on beyond the agreed time, the total amount of hours will be charged for, rounding off to the nearest 20 minutes.